In the past few years, Discord has become the best software for setting up communication channels between game players.
Discord has launched a new feature which is to link the Discord and also the Xbox One accounts. Through this procedure, your friends can view which game you are recently playing on the console. To know the steps to use Discord on Xbox One, then follow the instructions mentioned below.
Steps to link the Discord and Xbox One accounts
On your computer
- Click on the Discord software.
- It is provided on the PC.
- Choose the cog shaped option.
- It is located to the end left-hand side of the Discord menu.
- It will open the User Settings display.
- Press on the Connections option.
- It is given at the upper side of the window.
- You may locate it on the left-hand corner of the display.
- Press on the Xbox icon.
- It is given on the upper side of the menu.
- It will launch the default browsing application.
- You will get the confirmation menu.
- This menu allows the Discord to use the Xbox account.
- Press on the Yes button.
- Now, the webpage gets open, and it starts indicating the “Connected your Xbox Live account to Discord.”
- In case you return to the Connections menu which is given in the Discord application, you will get an olive color checkbox on display.
- This checkbox also has the Xbox icon and also the username of the Xbox Live.
On your Xbox One
- Click on the Xbox One option.
- It is given on the controller.
- It will launch the guide.
- Go to the System option.
- It resembles a cog shaped symbol.
- Choose the Settings tab.
- Go to the Account menu.
- It is given below the Discord checkbox.
- Click on the next screen.
- Choose the Link Account option.
- It is given with the six-character code.
- Launch the Discord application.
- It will be available on the smartphone.
- Click on the Menu option.
- It is located on the upper left-hand side of the display.
- It resembles three horizontal lines provided on the upper side of the screen.
- Click on the cog shaped symbol.
- It is located at the end right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Connections option.
- Press on the ADD option.
- It is present at the upper right-hand side of the display.
- Click on the Xbox Live symbol.
- Type the code which you have received from the Xbox.
- After going to the Connection display in your Discord application installed on the smartphone, you will get an olive color checkbox with the Xbox icon and also the username.
JEANNE E. WINFIELD is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for McAfee security products at mcafee.com/activate.
Source:- How to Use Discord on Xbox One